CEA has launched once more a new TIG power source with high frequency arc striking, it's equipped with a simple digital display to easily adjust basic welding functions only.
Based on latest evolution IGBT inverter technology, MATRIX 3001 HF, TIG power source with high frequency arc striking, is equipped with a simple digital display to easily adjust basic welding functions only as clearly shown by its user friendly display.
Its excellent technical characteristics, coupled with its innovative digital control, allow high quality TIG welding, suitable for the toughest industrial applications. This robust power source, with DC output only, enables TIG welding of mild and stainless steel, copper and its alloys. MATRIX 3001 HF also offers excellent performances in MMA welding with the most difficult basic, rutile and stainless steel electrodes, presettable on the keyboard, and is suitable for cellulosic too.
Its overall features make it greatly recommended in pipe welding applications requiring first TIG root pass with HF followed by MMA final filling up of the welded joints.
VRD - Voltage Reduction Device
VRD device reduces the open circuit voltage to values below 12 V, by enabling the use of the machine in highly hazardous environments for the operator’s maximum safety.
- Compact and innovative design
- Metallic main structure with shock-proof fibre compound front panel
- Control panel protected against accidental impact
- Robust handle integrated into the chassis
- Reduced weight and size, easy-to-carry
- Digital control of all the welding parameters
- Excellent TIG welding characteristics
- High frequency arc striking, precise and efficient even from long distance
- High performance on thin metal sheets Automatic compensation for mains voltage fluctuations within +20% -20%
- Low energy consumption
- Use of special TIG torches will enable the remote control of the welding parameters directly from the torch
- Very good MMA welding characteristics with any type of electrodes
- Adjustable Arc Force for choosing the best welding arc dynamics
- Adjustable Hot Start to improve the arc striking with difficult electrodes
- Electrode Antisticking function
- Electrode type selection