A whole host of leading names from industry, academia and research are going to speak at CabWire 2017, to be held in Düsseldorf on November 7, 2017. So be sure to book your place soon - and get up-to-date with all the latest technical innovations and breakthroughs that are driving the future of the wire and cable industry.
This year's event will focus on current issues dramatically affecting the cable industry right now including new insulation systems and the effects of Brexit and CPR.
The programme so far:
· Prysmian Group: Mr Flavio Casiraghi - New insulation systems for power cables.
· Integer Research: Mr William Plunkett - Latest market developments in the European cable industry.
· BASEC: Dr Jeremy Hodge - CPR standards for cables one year on.
· Southampton University High Voltage Laboratories: Dr James Pilgrim & Dr Simon Sutton - Predicting watertreeing behaviour: how much do we really know?
Pushing cables harder: how can we manage the thermal risks?
· Brand-Rex: Mr Ken Hodge - Next generation cabling technology solutions for the data centre.
· Aachen University: Prof De Donker - Energy in the future.
· De Montfort University School of Engineering and Sustainable Development: Prof Alistair Duffy - Long-term effect of thermal variation on the performance of Cat6A F/UTP cables.
· Cimteq Ltd: Mr Ali Shehab - Overview of the Industry 4.0 possibilities in wire manufacture and processing.
· Huber Martinswerk: Mr Martijn Mies - Fire Retardant Additives and CPR.
CabWire 2017 will also feature for the first time Educational Training Fundamental workshop sessions on key topics. These sessions will be repeated through the day and run parallel to the main forum:
- Polymer extrusion for cables
- Cable design
- Wire drawing
- Conductor design
- Induction heating
Other features include:
- an exclusive visit to the LEONI Kerpen GmbH advanced cable manufacturing facility on November 8th
- an evening social and networking event and Rhine River cruise
- tabletop exhibition
- sponsorship opportunities
Delegate numbers are strictly limited so it is recommended to book now to ensure that you don’t miss out.
Just visit www.cabwire.com to book your place. Do be sure to bookmark the page and visit regularly for all the latest news and updates.
The Cabwire organization looks forward to welcoming you to this high-profile event – and to this international network of professionals sharing information and insights on a global platform.