Lucid wires for folding, moulding, zinc-plating and chromium-plating: ask Scerelli.
TRAFILERIA SCERELLI, firm from Annone Brianza (Lecco, Italy) is able to satisfy a great range of requests:
- Low carbon tenor steel wires.
- Refired black wires or refired in controlled atmosphere for wiredrawing or direct use.
- Lucid wires for folding, moulding, sodering, zinc-plating and chromium-plating.
- Steels for soldering electrodes and wires.
- Steels for pressing, screw and bolt.
- Steels for pulling-down and cold extrusion.
- Fired black wire for building.
- Fired wire, fired oiled for pressing recicling wastes and paper stuff.
The production, thanks to the backing of external collaborators, is now covering a range of products 0,60 mm. and 10,00 mm. in diameter. Standard Production:
- Soap wiredrawn wire from 0,60 to 10,00 mm
- Fired wiredrawn wire from 0,60 to 10,00 mm
- Wire of stamping from 3,00 to 10,00 mm
- Glossy wiredrawn wire from 3,00 to 10,00 mm
- Kg 50 rolls
- From kg 500 to kg 1000 washers
- From kg 1000 to kg 2000 spools