Wire & Plastic Machinery Corporation is pleased to offer the following equipment for immediate sale just acquired from a major manufacturer in Worcester, MA (USA). Some of the equipment is still installed. Please call (+1 860-583-4646) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a personal onsite viewing. A full listing with hyperlinks is available on this PDF file >>
The highlights include the following:
EXPL437 – Rosendahl 45mm/30mm/18mm Skin Foam Skin, High Temp Foam Extrusion Line, 2009
EXPL438 – Davis Standard 4.5” Extrusion Line
CBR1317 – Watson/AFA 16”, 37 W (1+6+12+18) Planetary Line, Year 1999 (in the picture above)
CBR1316 – Dynamex 30” Single Twist Cabling Lines (2 available)
CBR1327 – Dynamex 36” Single Twist Cabling Line
CBR1326 – Dongquan Qing Feng Machinery 12” 6x 6 Planetary Cabling Line with load cell feedback tension control
TPR385 – EJR Triple Head Taping Line, Year 2011
A Roteq 96” Drum Twisting 110 Steel Wire Armoring Line (CBR1315), currently installed at a Wire and Cable company in Texas, is still up for sale. Maximum cable diameter 3.5" (89 mm), maximum line speed of 100 FPM (30.5 MPM).
The drive and control system includes Parker 690+ AC Vector Drives and Controls, Allen Bradley PLC and operator interface, and separate pedestal type operator station. Photos can be seen on the website here >>
Looking for a used piece of machinery? Here's how to search on www.wireandplastic.com
1. The first place to start is on the inventory page - http://inventory.wireandplastic.com
2. You can drill down via the noted categories/manufacturers or simply type in a descriptive word, model number, manufacturer name into the Inventory Search Box
3. After you press Add to Quote Request, you will have the opportunity to Check out or continue browsing to add more items.
4. After you are finished, complete the Requestor Form and follow instructions for sending the request through. Take a screenshot before sending.
5. Note that items put in your cart may stay there if you do not follow through on sending the request through. That is, next time you visit the site, you may still see items selected from your last visit in your Cart.
6. Not every single item in stock is listed on the website. Feel free to make notes on your initial webpage request, send a direct email to email@example.com or call +1 860-583-4646. The company will quickly ascertain whether there's something suitable for you in inventory.