Waiting for the next edition of Interwire, to be held in Atlanta, USA on May 13-16, 2019, Zumbach Electronics Corp. gives a preview of the measurement and control equipment for the wire & cable market it's going to display at the trade show.
In order to achieve the highest precision and best price-performance ratio, Zumbach employs different technologies such as laser scanning, X-ray, ultrasound, light-section technique and linear sensor technology. Zumbach can offer an extensive portfolio of dimensional measurement and inspection systems for wire drawing, wire insulating, and cable jacketing processes.
• Connected in seconds: Ask Zumbach about its amazing software and interface connectivity solutions, fulfilling Industry 4.0 requirements.
• New 1, 2 and 3 axis diameter gauges of the high precision and well known ODAC® series. New models with special beam geometry, fault detection function, and high scan rates now available.
• Breakthrough TrueDiameter / TrueOvality technology. A better way to measure!
• The advanced ODEX® eccentricity, concentricity and diameter gauge for insulated wire. Fully non-contact based on magnetic and laser technology.
• UMAC® ultrasonic eccentricity and wall thickness measurement.
• CAPAC® HS high speed capacitance measurement systems for accurate and reliable capacitance measurement of telephone cables, coax cables, data, and LAN cables (cat. 5, 6, 7, 8) at the highest bandwidth and lowest noise level for FFT analysis and SRL prediction.
• LSV length & speed gauges for down to zero speed measurement.
• Advanced KW series: Fault detectors with local BAE control and display unit.
• New economic, modular high performance USYS IPC data acquisition, processing and display units.
• RAYEX® D and RAYEX® S series: ZUMBACH’s dynamic and static X-Ray measuring & control systems for wall thickness (3 layers), eccentricity, diameter and ovality for CV, insulating, and jacketing lines.
• PROFILEMASTER® series: Precision non-contact profile and shape measurement, combining laser and CCD technology for shaped wire and many other profiles.
• New WST TEMPMASTER series: Sophisticated microprocessor-based wire preheaters.
• New state-of-the-art Spark Tester AC and DC systems including 15kV, 25kV, and 40kV models for cable diameters up 250mm. Featuring a unique adjustable frequency range from 50 to 120 Hz.
In the picture, on top: PROFILEMASTER®, high-tech, non-contact profile measurement systems for any shaped wire and sectoral cable
Below: oscillating device for ODAC diameter gauges. Especially for the measurement of sector cable and similar