At wire 2016 (stand no. 11 D41)*, Zumbach will showcase its extensive portfolio of dimensional measurement and inspection systems for wire drawing, wire insulating and cable jacketing processes as well as for rod and bar mills.
In order to achieve the highest precision and best price-performance ratio, different technologies such as laser scanning, X-ray, ultrasound, light-section technique and linear sensor technology are used.
All Components in view - Measure any offshore flexible with instruments from Zumbach
The production of offshore flexibles involves complex processes requiring varying individual performances for quality control. Any deviations from the required standards can risk horrific consequences if failure occurs depending the application scenarios.
To eliminate the risks for future product failure during the manufacturing processes, such as wire drawing, profile rolling/extruding, stranding and sheathing, ZUMBACH provides reliable solutions for the measurement of all critical parameters.
Zumbach has measurement solutions for nearly all wires, cables, tubes and profiles.
Check out in the picture below:
Any Offshore flexible can be measured with gauges from ZUMBACH
In the picture on top left: 3-axis ODAC 550 system, measuring an Offshore cable of 500 mm OD
Extruded cables, tubes and hoses under tight vontrol with precise in-line measurement and control of eccentricity and wall thickness
The versatile high-tech ultrasonic system WALLMASTER offers application-specific solutions for measuring and monitoring wall thickness. The measuring data processor with touch-screen display gathers data and QC fully automatically.
In combination with ultrasonic UMAC® scanners and various ODAC® diameter measuring gauges as well as with error detectors, the measuring and monitoring scale can be expanded to outside and inside diameter, statistics, SPC and processor communication.
Using Zumbach’s WALLMASTER measurement and control systems, manufacturers can economise their expenditure of raw materials. The ROI is achieved within a few months. The use of these systems also allows reducing considerably the start-up time.
New ultrasonic scanners for flexible diameter adjustment
This novel construction (pat. pend.) is going to be one of the exhibition's highlights: the traducers can be either individually or simultaneously adjusted to the best possible measuring position within seconds. The scanners represent a smart and simple solution for full non-contact, in-line eccentricity and wall thickness measurement of cable jackets, tubes and hoses.
Complete line of measurement and control equipment for any on-line and manufacturing process.
- New 1, 2 and 3 axis diameter gauges of the high precision, well known ODAC® series for any wire and cable. New models with special beam geometry, fault detection function and high scan rate.
- The advanced ODEX® concentricity and diameter gauge for wire extrusion. Fully non-contact, based on magnetic and laser technology.
- New LSV length & speed gauges for down to zero speed measurement
- New and state-of-the-Art Spark Tester AC and DST systems
- Advanced KW fault detectors with new local BAE control and display unit
- New economic, modular high performance USYS IPC data acquisition, processing and display units.
- RAYEX® D series: ZUMBACH’s X-Ray measuring & control system for CV lines, for wall thickness (3 layers), eccentricity and diameter/ovality for CV lines.
- PROFILEMASTER® series: High-end Non-contact Profile and Shape Measurement, Combining Laser and CCD Technology for shaped wire and any other profile.
*Check out Zumbach's solutions for the tube industry at hall 5 stand E17. More information at this link>>>