Zumbach Electronics will be pleased to welcome you to the show wire CHINA 2016.
It will be a pleasure to meet you in Shanghai on September 26-29 at booth W1E22, where you will be given detailed information about the wide range of measuring & control solutions for process monitoring, quality control and cost-effective production.
Zumbach's China team will be delighted to provide information about the complete product range, among others:
- New DC and high frequency AC Spark Tester generation with local BAE 2 SP control and display unit accurately maintains test voltage under any conditions including highest capacitive loads.
- New, advanced KW TRIO fault detectors with local BAE 2 KW control and display unit
- New 1, 2 and 3 axis diameter gauges of the well known ODAC® series for any cable and wire and any budget.
- MSD gauges diameter and ovality with “Multi-Source Device Technology.
- The advanced ODEX® concentricity and diameter gauge for wire extrusion. Fully non-contact, based on magnetic and laser technology.
- New ultrasonic wall thickness and eccentricity scanners of the UMAC® series with quick and easy adaptation to cable diameters and space-saving integration.
- Unique PROFILEMASTER® profile and shape measurement systems using light section principle and machine vision
OPC UA: Transparent data management – simple monitoring in real-time
ZUMBACH equips its powerful instruments with the recognized OPC UA standard. With this key technology, measurement solutions provide easy, scalable and secure information exchange with different systems in the production line – Platform and manufacturer-independent data exchange.
Data Acquisition, Processing and Display Units (Processors)
Modular high performance USYS IPC e data acquisition, processing and display units.
Complete Measuring and control Systems
- Dynamic RAYEX® D and static RAYEX® S series: X-Ray measuring & control system for CV lines, for wall thickness (3 layers), eccentricity and diameter/ovality for CV lines.
- WALLMASTER / UMAC® - DIACAL Systems: Ultrasonic wall thickness and eccentricity systems for cable jackets and DIACAL option for fully automatic calibration and control.
In the picture: a selection of available Zumbach instruments with OPC UA.