For Zumbach's India team it will be a pleasure to meet you at WIRE & CABLE INDIA 2016 (Mumbai, October 5-7) at booth E78, to give you detailed information about its wide range of measuring & control solutions for process monitoring, quality control and cost-effective production.
- DC and high frequency AC Spark Testers
- New, advanced KW TRIO fault detectors
- 1, 2 and 3 axis diameter gauges of the well known ODAC® series for any cable and wire and any budget.
MSD gauges diameter and ovality with “Multi-Source Device Technology.
- The advanced ODEX® concentricity and diameter gauge for wire extrusion. Fully non-contact, based on magnetic and laser technology.
- New ultrasonic wall thickness and eccentricity scanners of the UMAC® series with quick and easy adaptation to cable diameters and space-saving integration.
- Unique PROFILEMASTER® profile and shape measurement systems using light section principle and machine vision
Data Acquisition, Processing and Display Units (Processors)
Modular high performance USYS IPC e data acquisition, processing and display units.
Complete Measuring and Control Systems
- Dynamic RAYEX® D and static RAYEX® S series: X-Ray measuring & control system for CV lines an pipe extrusion lines, for wall thickness (3 layers), eccentricity and diameter/ovality.
- WALLMASTER / UMAC® - DIACAL Systems: Ultrasonic wall thickness and eccentricity systems for cable jackets and DIACAL option for fully automatic calibration and control.
- WALLSTARTER / UMAC®: Economic processor solution for UMAC® ultrasonic eccentricity &
wall thickness measurement systems for single layer tubes and hoses.
OPC UA: Transparent data management – simple monitoring in real-time
ZUMBACH equips its powerful instruments with the recognized OPC UA standard. With this key technology, measurement solutions provide easy, scalable and secure information exchange with different systems in the production line – Platform and manufacturer-independent data exchange.
In the picture: a selection of available Zumbach instruments with OPC UA.