Presentation AGIBI PROGETTI Srl
The company was founded in 2001 by partners who had more than 25 years of experience in the field of thermal treatment of small metal pieces and in the design, construction and automation of systems for the production of special metal and plastic materials. The current activity is divided in four main branches:
- Furnaces and equipment for thermal treatment of springs and other small metal parts;
- Equipment for the automation and the control of production batches;
- Automation of machinery and other special projects.
We introduce you to the people who work for you:
• Agostino Bortolazzi, partner, managing director, planning and sales manager;
• Demis Pigozzi, partner, mechanical engineer, technical department manager;
• Roberto Bertoni, partner electrical control board systems and after sales manager;
• Federico Rigodanzo,partner, mechanic and assembly manager;
• Ernesto Zanotti, electrical engineer, responsible for electronic design;
• Federico De Biasi, Sales representative for Italy;
• Igor Mernik, MST Mernik Spring Teknology, Sales Representative for Germany;
• Daniel Koeune, Sales Representative for France, Belgium and Switzerland.
We are specialised in designing and manufacturing:
- furnaces for the thermal treatment of small metal pieces (chamber furnaces, furnaces with conveyor belt, tunnel furnaces and various options);
- automation systems for the production.
We also realise ad hoc projects according to the customer’s needs.