Product and/or service specifications
Bearings and rollers for straighteners
Aitmac provides Cometo's bearings and rollers for straighteners.
- “U” grooved rollers and any other groove profile available upon request – square, triangular, flat, hexagonal – almost any shaped wire.
- High quality bearings ground to a high tolerance of concentricity.
- Special high speed, dual bearing tungsten carbide rollers for tire cord & welding wire also available.
- CA type straightener rollers – single roller bearing suitable up approximately 3 mm wire dia.
- CAR type straightener rollers – single row bearing for medium duty applications, this roller has a higher outside ring allowing greater groove depth suitable for approx. 3 mm – 9 mm wire dia.
- CAR2 type straightener rollers – similar to CAR type but houses a dual type bearing for higher load capacity. Greasing/lubrication access.
- CAW type straightener rollers – dual bearing construction with 63 HRC hardened steel sleeve for high load capacity and large wire diameters. Greasing/lubrication access.
For more information click here...