Product and/or service specifications
GAP type wire guides (oblique, vertical & horizontal roller positioning). These are either composite or single and are used for guiding plates and cables, - more details...
- GAP-RO type guides – 4 roller oblique adjustable cable/wire/plate centering
- GAP-RV type guides – 2, 3, 4 and 5 roller type units (dual vertical type roller units and parallel and vertical guide roll combinations)
- GAP-C type guides – dual guide rolls with grooved roller profile
GQ - Self centering, locking & release. The GQ type wire guides have 4 adjustable and tempered rollers with HRC hardness 61-62. They are refaced and available - more details...
GQ 050- 102-142-202-301
- 4 hardened rollers – 60 ~ 62 HRC
- Square flange
- Compact design - easily affixed to an existing line
- For cable from 1~ 30 mm (0,04" ~ 1,2")
- Self centering, locking & release