Product and/or service specifications
Dual laser guided self-adjusting traverse system
Autowinder with laser flange detection
The AUTOWINDER is a dual laser guided self-adjusting traverse system that automatically optimizes winding results on a variety of spool types.
The system handles wire or bundle-wire dimensions from 0.002” up to 0.20” and is available either as a traverse system that can be integrated into existing vertical or horizontal spoolers or as a compact stand-alone spooling system, which can even be mobile.
Main advantages of the AUTOWINDER are:
- High winding quality, layer by layer.
- No need for cost intensive manual adjustment.
- Larger spools can be used for fine wire.
- System adjusts to bending spool flanges, making it easier to pay-off these spools without problems.
- Simple but versatile controls that be integrated into existing systems.
- Side thrust up to 500 Newton, traverse speed up to 5"/sec.
- System handles up to eight different spool types with different flanges (straight, bi-conical, conical core).