The mechanical construction is precise and innovative, with a 3-column movement and a multicell system that allow measuring errors to be reduced to a minimum.
The electronics and the software, developed in-house by EASYDUR on the Windows operating system, displays data and 3D graphics in real time, allowing the user to understand which are the most critical characteristics and obtaining precise statistics for every measurement
taken: Mean, Sigma, CP, Cpk, Gauss Curve, Histogram, with internal management of statistics, archives and certificates in Excel format, completely customisable by the user.
“Not an ordinary spring tester”
Besides supplying all the parameters of a traditional spring tester, COSMOS allows all
the essential values to be obtained for studying spring behaviour, such as:
- Side force Fx and Fy according to the direction of the X and Y axes, and consequently
- the resulting side force Fq and its angle Aq
- Axial force component Fz along the Z axis
- Input and output coordinates of the force of the spring
- Moment of reaction Mz with respect to the vertical axis
- Real thrust force (Fz)