Product and/or service specifications
PlasmaGRAPH - Graphite lubricants removal machine for wire, rod, tube, strip and flat wire
PlasmaGRAPH is a machine designed to remove graphite lubricants from the material surface. PlasmaGRAPH is a cost effective alternative to electro-polishing, used for the cleaning of hot drawn materials such as molybdenum or tantalum or other material contaminated with graphite. Unlike electrochemical polishing, plasma process results in no loss of base material.
- Smooth and super clean wire surface with no traces of graphite
- PlasmaGRAPH can be set up as annealer
- No loss of base material (unlike electrochemical polishing)
- Increased surface roughness
- Computer based controls with integrated quality control features