Product and/or service specifications
Horizontal and vertical extruders
For high-performance and fluoro materials
- Process a wide range of materials
- Optimized screw geometry and process control
- High performance on insulation and jacketing
- High linearity and high energy efficiency
- L/D ratio of 36:1 for special applications
Rosendahl ROEX extruders are designed for processing a wide range of materials, such as PE, PP, PVC, LSF-HFFR, PA, PBT, XLPE, fluoroplasts and materials for high quality physical foaming.
Optimized screw geometry and process control guarantee state-of-the-art technology for all applications.
The special feeding zone design supports high performance on insulation and jacketing operations independent of back pressure.
More at http://www.rosendahlnextrom.com/cable-wire/file/2016/04/ROEX_overview_en.pdf