Product and/or service specifications
The SAS Chain Pulling Units have different pulling forces, from 10 to 120 ton:
- Hydraulic push pointer inlet point into the die The carriage has two functions (double jaws): the first one pushes (inlet bar ) the second one pulls (outlet bar)
The structure integrates the die holder head with the lubrication systems.
In the heads you can assemble both die holder for “standard” dies and “dismountable” die holder.
- Pulling Unit
Between the push pointer and the pulling pinion there are two girders which are the driving way of the pulling carriage
The drawing bar unloading devices which are assembled on the girders, can be of two types:
- Pneumatic banners that are placed perpendicular to the axis of the bench at the passage of the carriage or central rolls rising at the passage of the carriage to hold the drawing bar.
- Pulling pinion connected to the gearmotor with double function DC motor: constant torque from 0 to a default value of drawing speed where the motor retains the maximum pulling capacity at the changing of the speed.
Constant power where the motor reduces the torque at the increase of the drawing speed.
There are two types of pulling units:
- Parallel chains to unload the bar from the bottom
- Central chain to unload the bars from the side (with banner device)
- Pulling carriage: it slides on the runway of the bench. The pull originates from the chain; in the type with parallel chains, the chains are linked directly to the carriage and the main motor provides to the pull and the return. In the type with central chain, the chain always rotates in the same sense, actioned by a main motor. On engaging a pneumatic hook it inserts into the mesh of the chain pulling the carriage for the desired torque. The return is obtained thanks to a further gearmotor which, by pulling a metal rope,pushes the carriage to return to the gripping material position. A pneumatic clamp provides to the grip of the material in the die and to pull it along all its length. The outlet of the end of the bar from the die disengages the clamp leaving the drawn bar ready to be discharged.
- Air connection: assembled on the head of the bench it provides to the closing of the clamp and the lowering of the pulling hook.