Product and/or service specifications
3D Visual Inspection Microscope - Mantis
Mantis Compact is a low magnification visual inspection microscope, providing truly superb 3D imaging with unparalleled freedom of head movement.
Featuring Vision Engineering's patented eyepiece-less technology, Mantis Compact is the low magnification stereo viewer of choice for a wide range of inspection, manipulation or rework tasks requiring magnification.
- 2x, 4x, 6x and 8x quick change magnification options.
- Superior ergonomics for fatigue-free viewing and increased quality / productivity.
- Superb hand-eye co-ordination for inspection and manipulation tasks.
- Long working distance and large field of view.
- True colour, LED illumination providing up to 10,000 hours of shadow-free viewing.
- Choice of stands to suit numerous applications.
- Fatigue-Free Stereo Viewing.
Patented optical technology not only provides superb 3D imaging, but also allows operators freedom of head movement.
Superior ergonomics leads to greater productivity, increased throughput, improved quality control as well as minimal fatigue. Users are also able to wear glasses, if required.
Mantis Compact is ideal for a wide range of tasks requiring 3D imaging with superb hand-to-eye co-ordination, including electronics inspection, dental re-work, dissection and preparation tasks, plus many other precision magnification tasks.