Product and/or service specifications
Eyepiece-less Stereo Inspection Microscope
Lynx is a unique eyepiece-less stereo microscope for intricate tasks requiring high resolution stereo viewing.
The Lynx stereo microscope utilises Vision Engineering's patented Dynascope technology which offers the user advanced ergonomics by removing the need for restrictive eyepieces.
The eyepiece-less optics of Lynx significantly increase head freedom and eye relief, reducing operator stress and fatigue over long periods of time.
The Lynx stereozoom microscope is used in a wide range of industry applications including general manufacturing, electronics, precision engineering, medical devices, plastics and rubber.
- Superior ergonomics allows for significantly reduced fatigue and increased quality and productivity.
- 3.5x - 120x stereo zoom magnification range (7x – 40x standard).
- Modular design allows for easy addition of accessories, including image capture options.
- Patented optical technology provides superb hand-to-eye coordination for manipulation tasks.
- Bench stand, low profile or flexible boom mount versions.
- Long-life, true colour LED illumination for shadow-free viewing of complex surfaces
The modular design of the Lynx DynascopeTM stereo microscope enables the user to select from a wide variety of mounting, illumination and camera options.