Product and/or service specifications
Monoctonut – Nut inspection system
The new weighpack monoctonut inspection and packing system is designed for 100% fully automatic quality control and packing of nuts, washers, stamping parts, etc. by using our new “part turn over system”. Vision inspection is performed on top and bottom side of the part by using 2 separate camera’s directly onto the part without interference of any transport media like glass plates. Up to 4 cameras can be used to inspect the complete shape of the part. Geometrical measurement is performed in a continuous flow process, therefore speeds of up to 200 parts per minute can be obtained. Vision inspection can inspect tolerances up to 0,05 mm depending on camera and objective used.
- Easy to operate machine control with storage capacity for 30 products.
- Quick set-up for new product parameters.
- High-speed inspection up to 200 parts per min.
- Inspected products are packed directly to prevent contamination after inspection.
- Packing in returnable klt box or carton boxes.
- Inspected products are counted, so the exact amount of parts will be delivered to your customers.
- Short change-over times and easy machine set-up.
- Inside diameter.
- Outside diameter.
- Thread available.
- Missing washer.
- Deformed parts.
- Mixed parts.
- Product type: nuts, stamping parts.
- Min. product size: min. 10 x 2 mm.
- Max. product size: 35 x 6 mm.
- Speed: max. 200 p/min.
- Accuracy: 0,05 mm.
- Reject gate: failsafe.
- Inspection mode: vision.
- Number of camera’s: up to 4.
- Product change overtime: 3 min.
- New product set-up: 10 – 15 min.