Baudrand New Tech, well-known specialist in the field of wire and strip forming machines, is glad to announce its presence at wire 2020, to be held in Düsseldorf from March 30 to April 3.
The french company will showcase several products on a 150 square meter booth (16 H 04). The stand will be very comparable to the one of 2018 (in the picture on the right), just 20% bigger.
Hereunder some highlights of the machines you will be able to see first-hand during the show.
1. MAX RH 120, rotary head bending machine, for wires from 4 to 12 mm. This is a 2020 release, product is fully new.
2. MAX WB 100-8A + SWB, wire bending machine, with multi-axis rotating arm to catch the part, unfinished, and to transfert it to a second bending station. Thus, equipment increases production rates and feasability due to the use of two heads, whereas competitors usually carry only one. This equipment has never been shown in an exhibition.
3. MAX CR 23, a best seller. It is a spring and wire forming machine, wires from 0.3 to 2.3 mm.
4. JD 516 and JD 560, compression spring coilers, ranging from 0.2-1.6 mm and 2.0-6.0 mm, gathering in one single equipment the main expectations of spring makers : high-end product showing superbe finishing, easy-to-use graphic touch screen, well-affordable price. Two ‘must-see before investment’ machines.
5. MAX CNC-feeder, a single-axis wire and strip feeding device, to adapt to any press, wire working machine. Easy to use, to fix and extremely affordable price.
6. MAX feeding assistant, a pair of motorized feed rollers, to fix at entry of any machine (max. 10 mm), where pushing the wire is a headache, as well as a dangerous operation.
7. Several manually operated devices, to raise spring hooks or produce any kind of springs.
1 / 9
MAX RH 120
2 / 9
MAX WB 100-8A
3 / 9
4 / 9
MAX CR 23
5 / 9
6 / 9
7 / 9
8 / 9
MAX feeding assistant
9 / 9
Several manually operated devices