Interwire 2019, Atlanta (USA), May 14-16, 2019: The Maillefer House of Experts together with Davis-Standard is going to display the latest innovations and know-how in wire and cable production technology, piloting and optimization in one booth, no. 823.
In the era of digitalization of manufacturing, Maillefer introduces the Smart Factory. With a Virtual Reality application, a visitor can simulate different production parameters and set-ups applicable in Maillefer factories. 10 new solutions will be showcased at the booth at Interwire, whereas the full spectrum is available at maillefer.net.
1. Online Curing Control OCC, to manage a curing process in real time using exact process measurements.
2. The Davis-Standard EPIC III® process control solution for complex production;
3. Topography Scanner, for continuous control of power cable production;
4. Smart Buffering, for maximizing fiber optic cable production speeds;
5. Multipurpose cold feed rubber extruders, for advanced, reliable extrusion processes;
6. The DSREV extruder, which has a patented pneumatic roll feed system;
7. The ECH 12/16 O crosshead, for excellent concentricity and high performance;
8. The Alignment Stand ALS 40, for ensuring a smooth secondary coating process.
To know more, you're invited to read this article and visit Maillefer at Interwire, booth 823.