Despite the challenges we are all facing, Windak Group has been continuing to grow and innovate, aiming at giving more value to its customers.
The company entered 2021 with an encouragingly strong start, manufacturing and delivering two complete FC FlexCoiler lines in the first quarter of the year.
This line is one of the most versatile coiling systems in the market. FlexCoilers can accommodate a wide range of diameters, from ø120 mm (4.7”) to ø480 mm (19”). Precision drives and motors ensure full control over the coiling process. The coiler winds and stops automatically at pre-set length. Moreover, Windak lines can handle medium-sized building wire products, round cables, flat cables, LAN cables, coaxial cables, optical fiber, and hoses from ø2 mm to ø20 mm.
A quick overview of the FC FlexCoiler’s features:
- stretch-wrap system integrated in the coiling head;
- motor-driven height/width adjustment via the recipe menu;
- quick changeover time;
- operator-friendly, safe, and ergonomic;
- optional shrink wrapping, boxing, and palletizing;
- can feature both single and dual head;
- precision winding and tension control.
See the results for yourself.
Get in touch with Windak Group and automate your cable packaging operations!