Almost all industries employ hand tools & power tools in their everyday activities. Globally, there are some key drivers that are contributing to the overall growth of the market.
• Steady growth in automotive industry
One of the major users of power tools is the automotive industry that uses power tools for manufacturing and assembly of vehicles. The increasing global automotive sales are promoting the growth of the power tools market.
• Rise in global construction and infrastructure development activities
Growth in the global construction activities will have a positive impact on the global hand & power tools market. These tools are necessary to carry out construction operations & increase the efficiency and productivity of labor at construction sites.
• Growing demand for home improvement products
The demand for home improvement tools and gardening tools is a key factor driving the DIY segment of the global power tools market. DIY became popular in several developed countries that have high labor costs.
In India, the government has also been promoting industrialization, urbanization and economic development in recent years. It allowed foreign investors to invest in its construction industry, creating a vibrant atmosphere to boost demand for industrial tools in India.
It is in this scenario that Hand Tools & Fastener Exhibition provides an ideal platform to buyers and suppliers for future oriented information exchange, discussions, decisions, buying-selling and investments.
ABOUT HAND TOOLS & FASTENER EXPO 2019
The 18th edition of HAND TOOLS AND FASTENER EXPO 2019, is being hosted by ITEI - The Indian subsidiary of ITE Group PLC (UK) from 20th-22nd September 2019 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, India. It is supported by reputed industry associations including ‘Ludhiana Hand Tools Association', 'Fastener Manufacturers Association of India (FMAI)' and the 'World Metal Forum'.
HTF 2019 carries forward the theme of ‘TOOLS FOR INDUSTRY’ from its previous successful edition. It will cater the need for quality and high-end Hand Tools, Power Tools, Pneumatic Tools & Fasteners etc. for vast industry segments such as Automobile, Heavy engineering, Construction & Infrastructure, Woodworking & Furniture, Gardening & Horticulture, Aviation etc. The event will be the confluence of the international & national Hand Tools, Power Tools & Fastener manufacturers, and key personnel from the industries in special focus, distributors/Retailers, Exporters, Industrial Suppliers etc.
FEW EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
• India’s largest and only focused event for Hand Tools, Power Tools, Pneumatic Tools & Fasteners
• Region’s only sourcing point for quality Hand tools, Power Tools & fasteners
• Presence of all major Indian suppliers
• Exclusive country pavilions for China & Taiwan
• Thousands of trade visitors from neighboring countries including major OEMs | Distributors | Traders
MORE OPPORTUNITES AT HTF 2019
HTF 2019 is planned with other specialized exhibitions to serve as a Biggest Business Carnival for Manufacturing & Fabricating
• CWE - for Advanced Cutting and Welding Equipment & Technology including Laser Technology
• IMEX - for Latest Machine Tools (CNC, Laser, Shot Blasng, Measuring & Testing Equipment and more…)
• UMEX – for Economical Pre-Owned Machinery in the industry
• WOM – for Metal Production, Processing and Metal working Industry
• TECHINDIA - for Engineering and Manufacturing (Pumps, Valves, Compressors and more…)
The said Biggest Business Carnival will have largest gathering of trade visitors from various segments of Manufacturing & Fabricating industry like Steel | Metal Forming & Metal Working | Sheet Working | OEMs | Automobile |Furniture & Wood-working | SubContracting & Fabricating | Rail Coach Factories | Boilers |Heavy Engineering | EPC | Shipbuilding | more...
Block your dates for this Mega Business Festival scheduled during 20th-22nd September 2019 in Mumbai. For more information on the exhibition, please log on to www.iihtexpo.com or call us at +91 97899 94131, +91 96543 93213