Al Fajer Information and Services (AFIS) is pleased to organise TEKNO, an International Trade Fair for Manufacturing, Technology & Solutions, to take place on 17-19 December 2017 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
TEKNO (www.tekno-me.com) is classified under 4 industry sectors:
- Metal Middle East
- Tube Middle East
- Welding and Cutting Middle East
- Wire and Cable Arabia
The impending Expo 2020 has placed Dubai on a fast track to ensure that it supplements the needs and requirements of this gloriously rich economy. In addition, several new projects are being announced recently in infrastructure, pipelines, airports, real estate, and industrial sector. The government initiative of diversifying economic has given a major boost for the development strategy, and the immediate beneficiary is the core sector that propels the steel fabrication and metal working industry. Millions of Dollars is being invested to ensure that Dubai maintains its position as the fastest developed country in the world.
• The market is stable in line with the projects coming up to host the Expo 2020.
• The objective is to drive the market beyond 2020, targeting projects to support the UAE Economic Vision 2030- roadmap for the Emirate’s economic progress.
• The rising demand for welding and cutting equipment can be attributed to the manufacturing and industrial sectors in the Middle East.
• Other sectors that have added a thrust to the growth of the welding industry is the focus on renewable energy, construction, real estate developments, ship building, defense, aerospace, oil and gas, airport builds, and overall infrastructure developments.
• EMEA Welding Consumables Market to Grow at 4.3% CAGR between 2014 and 2020 owing to the positive developments observed in end-use industries.
Number of confirmed exhibitors: 150 to 175 global.
Participating countries: India, Japan, China, Italy, Egypt, Indonesia, Korea, UAE, UK, Vietnam, Portugal, Peru, Taiwan and Turkey (list as of today).
Country Pavilions: China, Turkey, Taiwan.