Presentation ASPE Sas + HS Automazioni Srl
We have lots of decades-experience in the production and industrial automation sector; our constant presence onto the market let us to give you the easiest and the most suitable solution, with an efficient and qualified staff and customer-targeted services.
H.S. Automazioni is composed by a team of technicians with a long experience in the industrial automation sector.
Added to a thorough knowledge of problems that could occur in the automation systems and production machines, we have our point of strength in the synergy of the working group.
The know-how we have developed in the analysis of various topics, like mechanics, assembly, welding, heat treatment, shipment and product identification, allow us to help and integrate the work of our customer technicians, since the first steps of the project.
The output supplied, starts from the product analysis, goes through the planning and the construction, and finishes with the startup of the machine required. We provide also a specific support and assistance post-installation to our customers, done through remote assistance or made directly by our technicians.
· Project and development of specific industrial automation software (mechanical and food automation software).
· Development of electric on-board machine plants and electrical equipment.
· Supply of all the products relating to industrial automation and computer science.
· Training courses for technicians and maintenance engineers on market’s leader application systems.
ASPE offers a wide range of automatic machines focused on tapping of internal threads and secondary machining intended for manufacturers of Fasteners and special parts, obtained by cold forming. Due to the increase of secondary operation needed to face nowadays requirements particularly for special parts, we manufacture our automatic tapping machines basing on a reversible spindle system driven by lead screw together with cnc flexible machines. ASPE supports its customers in the choice of the most suitable machine.
SECONDARY MACHINING OPERATION FOLLOWING THE COLD FORMING PROCESS MEANS:
· VALUE ADDED ON THE FINAL PRODUCT
· COLD FORMING PROCESS SIMPLIFICATION