Since 1985 Lampar manufactures carbon brushes of any type and dimension for electrical machines, using raw carbon materials from a German supplier. Year by year the company has enlarged the production range, including standard and special brush-holders, slip rings, commutators, pumice-stone bars and abrasive rubbers for collectors cleaning.
Basing on more than 20 years of experience in this field, the company is able to satisfy any request of the customers, manufacturing carbon brushes from drawings and/or samples with different grades of materials. Materials quality, processing accuracy, reasonable delivery times, competitive prices, constant efforts and availability to support the customers make Lampar a trusty supplier.
Ability and professional approach are supported by careful and constant research of new equipment and machinery, as well as a timely maintenance of processing plants, allowing to optimize both execution and delivery.
Our customer list includes:
- all-round builders and repairers of electrical machines;
- builders and repairers of electric elevators;
- manufacturers of various machines;
- manufacturers of electric tools;
- manufacturers of electromechanical components;
- dealers and resellers
- electrical, steel, plastic, paper, food, textile, mechanical, chemical, galvanic and concrete building industries;
- public utility companies [GRUPPO ENEL, ACEA, PRYSMIAN GRUPPO PIRELLI, EDISON CENTRALI TERMOELETTRICHE ( TURBOALTERNATORI)];