Presentation OML Bobine srl
OML Srl, established in 1967, deals with designing and producing reels for carpentry, steel and aluminium spools for wire drawing, enamelling and twisting machines. Thanks to our experience and modern equipment that includes CNC and electronic balancing machines, we can satisfy any request with precision and rapidity.
Production is regulated by CAD-CAM processes that allow the control of all machines and guarantee the parameters and quality of process. All our manufacturing is carried out according to DIN specification, but it's possible produce customized products based on drawing or specification.
Or manufacturing range includes STEEL SPOOLS:
- forged steel C40 - C45 - 20MnCr5 hardened et 28 - 32 HRC spool type SMSS-F, fully machined on CNC machines and balanced for speeds up to 12000 R.P.M.;
- turned steel spool type SBT according to DIN 46397 or on customer's drawing, balanced for wind-up to 80 m/sec.;
- turned steel spools type SBC according to DIN 46395 or on customer's drawing;
- turned spools type SBR/5 or SBR/7 according to DIN 46395/46397 or un customer's drawing, balanced for wind-up speed up to 40m/sec;
- transportation spools;
- spools for machines;
- detachable spools;
- reels for skeins manufacturing with pneumatical-oil dynamical - mechanical opening and closing;
- special spools of all dimensions and capacities;
- tilting units;
- complete plants for skeins wires and ropes;
Our technical office is available for the study and the development of special equipment on your demand.