Presentation Trafilerie di Valgreghentino
The district of Lecco is proud of its tradition in working ferrous materials. Iron was mined in his mountains since the XVI century. Our company was estabilished in 1953 in Lecco as a third party steel drawing firm. It was given its current name in 1966 when it moved to the present area in Valgreghentino.
Our factory manufactures steelwire for industrial applications using state-of–the-art technologies both in wet/dry drawing and in heat treatments: lead patenting, hot dip galvanizing or in phosphating. The manufacturing and control processes are carried out on every single item. In fact each item is labelled with a clear reference to the declaration of conformity according to the standard 3.1 of the regulation EN 10204.