Product and/or service specifications
Guide rollers for wires, cables and steel strips-plastic profiles
Guide rolls for wires, cables and steel strips-plastic profiles. Our rollers are manufactured in steel UNI:X205 CR 12 KU hardened 61/62 HRC and with grinded surface.
We manufacture a wide range of rolls with grinded surface and rolls with hard chromium plating (min. 20 micron). We supply alsa, with overprice, rollers with hard metal coating, hard cromium plating and TIN.
- Guide rollers for wire, cable, tube and steel strip.
- Wide range of rollers with ground surface finish and standard rollers hardchrome plated (min. 20 m).
- Other surface coatings also available upon request.
- RU-type guide rollers – assembled with bearings to suit selected shaft/pin attachment for 7 mm-30 mm dia.
- RU1-type guide rollers – rollers with shaft/pin for securing one end - M8 to M30 shaft diameter.
- RU2-type guide rollers – rollers with shaft/pin securing both ends - M6 to M18 shaft diameter.
- Non standard rollers and shaft/pin available on request.