Product and/or service specifications
Data group twinner for solid HDPE, FEP, FRPE, Foam HDPE, FEP insulations
The “Group Twinning and Cabling” line is designed to produce digital communication cables using traditional solid and stranded copper conductors. Cables produced on this line meet the rigorous demands of categories 5/6/7/7A/8 and 10 Gig UTP requirements for full frequency sweep.
Twinning and Cabling Line tandemizes two processes of twinning and cabling in a single production line. Backtwist concept adds the capability of neutralizing the effect of concentricity between the conductor and its insulation, results in the averaging of mutual capacitance, capacitance unbalance (NEXT loss) and impedance.
- 4 individual inside-out backtwist double twist twinner.
- Suitable for solid HDPE, FEP, FRPE, Foam HDPE, FEP insulations.
- Adjustable variable backtwist.
- Precise wire tension adjustment.
- Aerofoil shaped bow with low tension/speed profile.
- Single Twist cabler with torsion lock.
- Max. design speed: 2250 RPM (4500 Twist/min).
- Copper diameter range: 0.40 – 0.65 mm (AWG # 26-22).
- Variable backtwist: 0-30%.
- Lay range: 6.35 – 50 mm (0.25- 2 inches).
- Single twist cabler reel size: 1000 mm.
Machine parameters are digitally monitored and controlled via a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and a menu driven touch screen so that at each stage the operator is guided to obtain the desired machine operation.
For more informations, please click here.