Product and/or service specifications
Heinze & Streng GmbH supplies KEIR Air Wipes with exchangeable and durable high efficient ceramic inserts.
- constant drying at all line speeds;
- easily adjustable air pressure thanks to a regulating valve;
- 25% less air consumption;
- exchangeable ceramic inserts for efficient operation;
- extremely quiet.
Sure shot Air Wipe (150 Series):
- best suited for bare wet wire (line speed up to approx. 38 m/s);
- max. wire OD 10.16 mm;
- two standard configurations;
- can be mounted or inserted in clamped blocks for multi-wire lines;
- polymer housing.
Split shot Air Wipe (available in five series - 250, 350, 450, 500, 550):
- hinged housing – can be opened for easy servicing;
- durable, exchangeable ceramic inserts which keep the wire centered within a powerful air stream;
- fasteners, springs, and hinge pins in stainless steel;
- particularly suitable for extrusion lines - speed up to approx. 36 m/s;
- wire diameters from 1.2 mm to 114.30 mm;
- standard air pressure approx. 4,14 bar.