Product and/or service specifications
Uncoiler for wire coils
The Uncoiler TP 21 SM is a unit designed to take up wire coils and feed them into the cold header. It can handle wire coils of up to 3 tons, with diameter rangin from 10 to 21 mm. The coils are positioned vertically, which is the ideal position for unwinding the wire rod.
• Zero scrap: the coil end is straightened and the wire is completely used up;
• great saving of labor and material costs;
• easy and quick set-up and maintenance;
• the unit is completely independent from the cold header or the one-draft drawing block;
• the wire coil change can be performed in a few minutes and no special skill from the operator is required;
• can be one single operator works in fully safe conditions. No physical effort is required, thus avoiding any risk of professional illnesses.
• the vertical positioning of wire coils prevents the cold header from stopping due to any overlapping of un-drawn wire;
• it can handle heavy wire coils of large sizes within very restricted areas, thus reducing the machine downtime during the feeding operations.