Product and/or service specifications
Box erector for 4 flaps boxes
Suitable to erect RSC cases, folds the bottom flaps and closes them with tape. Unique features of this machine include stainless steel exterior finish, automatic case squaring system, easy size change, tape and case monitoring.
- Solid and compact machine with modern styling
- Ergonomic in use
- Completely guarded, electrically as well as mechanically
- Horizontally driven magazine, length 1.000 mm.
- Quick adjustable height and width changes. (<2 minutes size changing)
- Electronic case “square-up” system
- Flapfingers for easy folding of front and rear caseflaps
- Static closing of bottom sideflaps
- Gripbelts-units for perfect closing
- Pneumatics, made by Festo
- PLC-controlled sequence, made by Siemens; protections and signals
- Machine Range (LxWxH):
- Minimum case dimensions: 200x150x075 mm.
- Optional: small case (200x130x050 mm.)
- Maximum case dimensions: 450x350x425 mm.