Presentation CERATIZIT S.A.
CERATIZIT - pioneer in the hard metal industry
For over 90 years, CERATIZIT has been a pioneer developing exceptional hard material products for cutting tools and wear protection. Headquartered in Mamer, Luxembourg, the company develops and manufactures highly specialised tungsten carbide cutting tools, inserts and rods.
With over 6,000 employees at 24 production sites and a sales network of over 50 branch offices, the CERATIZIT GROUP is a global player in the hard metal industry and the market leader in the manufacturing of cutting and precision tools, rods and preforms. CERATIZIT GROUP is also the market leader in several wear part application areas, developing successful new types of hard metal, cermet and ceramic grades, which, for instance, are used in the wood and stone working industry.
CERATIZIT GROUP - four competence brands
The internationally recognised CERATIZIT GROUP provides a wide portfolio of carbide solutions for various industries and applications from each of our four competence brands: Cutting Solutions by CERATIZIT, Hard Material Solutions by CERATIZIT, Tool Solutions by CERATIZIT and Toolmaker Solutions by CERATIZIT.
Have a look at the following brochures and learn more about the product range of the CERATIZIT Group:
- Cutting solutions by CERATIZIT - your competent partner for creative dialogue
- Cutting solutions programme extensions - 01.2016
- The new CF grade family
- Cutting tools complete range
- Wear parts complete range
- Round tool materials (p-line)
- Round tool materials (e-line)
- Highlights round tool materials 2016
- Wood working main catalogue
- Highlights 2016 wood and metal working
Find the CERATIZIT Group on social media: