Presentation Trafilerie Malavedo Srl
The rolling mill "Laminatoio di Malavedo" was founded in Lecco (Italy) at the end of 1800 by Giorgio Enrico Falck. When he chose to relocate the rolling and drawing plant near Milan, an employee - Gianola Alberto - takes over the ownership of the enterprise with his son, Daniele. Thus, in 1930, the company Trafilerie di Malavedo was established in the homonymous area.
Over the years, the firm evolved from a subcontracting-only company to a drawing mill with a variety of products for sale.
The guiding principles of Trafilerie di Malavedo have always been the search for quality and precision in every production process, together with prompt deliveries and utmost attention to customer needs.
In 1998, the company was certified UNI EN ISO 9002:94 and, in 2003, UNI EN ISO 9001:2000.
In 2003, the commission of the International Best Factory Award at the SDA (School of Business Management) of the Bocconi University of Milan - Production and Technology Area awarded Trafilerie di Malavedo an International Mention for Production and Management Efficiency in the Company.
In April, 2018, the company achieved an upgrade to UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 certification.